Christ Presbyterian Church  © | Privacy Policy

The Church with the chimes!  

     The Church with the chimes!

Christ Presbyterian Church. Located in historic Lebanon, PA at 1300 W Maple Street, at the entrance of Coleman Park. This beautiful house of worship was constructed in 1870 and dedicated in 1872 and still holds weekly services. The church is ministered by  The Reverend Dr. John Barlow. 

OUR VISION

To provide each and every worshipper with the chance to create and maintain a personal relationship with Christ, while being provided with spiritual support and love from the Minister and congregation.